PART SALES AND EXCHANGES
Gamits experienced team will support client demands from both stock material in addition to long established supply chain network that extends globally in order to meet shipping target delivery times and cost impact.
Below summarises some of the aspects how we can support your organisation:
- Source engines, APU [auxiliary power unit], LLPs [limited life parts]
- Stockist of rotables and repairable components
- Provision of Consignment stock package based on client or OEM MEL [original equipment manufacturer – minimum equipment list]
- Exchange and/or loan agreement of landing gear and or engines
- We offer to fully managed client inventory within our UK facility
- Handling the sales of surplus stock on behalf of clients
- Supply GSE (ground support equipment); from nitrogen carts to aircraft jacks to access platforms to cabin heaters or coolers. We can support all GSE demands
- Supply hangar tooling
- UK HMRC customs liaison – End use authority holder
- 24/7 AOG [aircraft on ground] support
Aircraft supported include:
At Gamit our repairs team take away this burden providing the client a single point of contact managing all repairs on behalf of the client regarding full repair management.
Keeping track of repairs and overhauls by serial number in addition to making sure the inputs are turned around within the agreed parameters at a competitive price is all part of the service we offer to our clients.
VIP AND CORPORATE SUPPORT
Supporting the following families of aircraft manufacture;
- Supporting day to day requirements up to delivering heavy maintenance parts support
- Hold and manage consignment stock of parts to support private aircraft
- Providing operators or flight engineers a single point of contact for all parts and logistics demands
- Extensive experience in dealing with VIP operations we understand the necessity of speed, quality of service and reliability to deliver. All of the above areas are top of the agenda at Gamit
For more information on how we can support your specific requirements please contact Mark Thickbroom – Materials and Logistics Manager: email@example.com